Join us in celebrating Native artists by becoming a member!
The Native Arts and Cultures Foundation is committed to uplifting Native voices, arts, cultures, and communities. Being a member is one of the best ways to help us advance our growing impact – supporting the power of art and storytelling, and investing in Native artists and culture bearers. As an inaugural member, you’ll receive unique and artful welcome gifts, and access to special events at the Center throughout the year, including opportunities to learn from and engage with our community of Native makers, cultural innovators, and more.
Any gift of $120 or more, or recurring monthly gifts of $10 for at least 12 months are eligible for a NACF membership.* To thank you for your generous support, you will receive the following benefits:
• Special invitations to member events, gatherings, and educational opportunities at the Center for Native Arts and Cultures
• Behind-the-scenes tour of the Center for Native Arts and Cultures, including an opportunity to learn about the vision for our new home in Portland, Oregon
• Native-artist designed, limited edition vinyl sticker to commemorate inaugural members
• Subscription to our members-only newsletter
• Recognition on the NACF website and annual report
Help us catalyze Native artists and culture bearers to influence positive social, cultural, and environmental change by joining our inaugural community of members today!
Please reach out with any questions to email@example.com.
*NACF’s 2023-24 membership program is from May 1, 2023 to April 30, 2024. The Native Arts and Cultures Foundation is registered as a private nonprofit charitable corporation. Your tax-deductible membership will directly support Native artists and community projects.